Main St. between Plum and Bush Sts. Brick buildings from left: Wilson/Baker block (312-316 Main St); Charles Betcher block (310 Main St.) John Day block (308 Main St.) additional buildings were built to the left adjoining the buildings in this photo. Information from Carrie Conklin Becker (1989) These buildings were restored in 1987 and 1988 and made into a “mall” known as Riverfront Centre. Red Wing Shoe Co. has its corporate headquarters on the upper floors and shops are located on the street level. 1868-1871.
(Editors note:) As of 2010: Entire building is now the corporate headquarters for Red Wing Shoe.